- Most miles ridden in a month: 1161.97 miles
- Most hours ridden in a month: 63 hours, 6 minutes, 45 seconds
- Most KJ burned in a month: 50838 kj
- Total TSS Score: 3463
I also set new power numbers in the following time frames:
- 5 seconds - 1391 watts
- 1 minute - 643 watts (which is still low)
- 5 minutes - 434 watts
- 20 minute - 373 watts
- 1 hour - 333 watts (though my FTP should be around 355 watts for a full hour effort)
- 2 hour - 301 watts
Race results for April
- My first stage race - 11th overall on GC, 1 stage win and a 2nd place in another stage
- Estacada ITT - 2nd place CAT 3 class and a personal best for the course
I actually spent a bit more time on the bike than the numbers tell because time spent on the trainer warming up for the ITT at the Cherry Blossom Stage Race as well as at Estacada are not included in those numbers (add another 1.5 hours, some KJ and a bit extra TSS to the totals). There is also another hour or so of riding around warming up where I didn't have my Powertap turned on.
With the weather getting nicer outside and the cycling season still very early...I can see breaking these numbers again in May or June.
My big goal after the Team Time Trial at the end of May will be to lose a few pounds (5-10 pounds) heading into July where I plan on competing in the Cascade Classic Stage Race. Since there is a lot of climbing involved in that race I want my power to weight ratio to be as high as possible to both help my teammates as well as get as high as possible on the GC.